6.13.2010

It was a interesting trip to Shanghai this time minus the unbearable weather conditions, well, we truly have to do something as I could significantly feel the global warming effect.Let's live GREEN!


Internet connection is simply helpless in certain area of China and the back-to-back itinerary don't even allow me to wee sometimes, what to say about logging on to FB or my blog to say Hi to all.

Anyway, I'm back in two days time and will upload all the interesting images that you may be interested to take a look, The World Expo!

Let me sort out all the stories I want to share with you in these two days and I promised to tell you lot more insights of the expo.

Cheers!

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Errol Yap
A humble simple 30-something guy born in Borneo, living with the blood and spirit of "traveling" within. Yes, no food nevermind; no travel, I die.
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

Followers

Powered by Blogger.